During the summer holidays our holiday sports guide welcomes you and introduces you to the possibilities of the day. You have free access to the changing rooms, lockers are available and a meeting point will be arranged in Vejen Idrætscenter, so that you find each other again.
Go on adventures in and round Vejen Idrætscenter:
- Use your feet and hands for e.g. beach volleyball, street basketball, petanque and mini golf
- Take a racket fight in badminton, squash or tennis
- Participate in more than 30 different teams, e.g. step, pump training and ball training, cross fitness, yoga and dancing
- Take part in Easy Line, a combination of strength and fitness training, or Indoor Cycling (only adults and children above 140 cm)
- Pay a visit to the swimming baths with diving boards at 1, 3 and 5 m – if you dare!
- Try out the climbing wall, canoes and water playthings while the grown-ups relax in the spa bath
- Jump, try out trampoline and tumbling and do a somersault in the gymnasium
- Play table football and table tennis and jump on the outside jumping pillow
- Play in the jungle gym, play “the ground is poisonous” and play football on "Den røde plads" (the red square)
- Take a run on the athletics stadium or in the wood and do some training and elongation in the trainingpavilions
- Challenge the family in floorball or mini football on the synthetic field in front of Vejen Idrætscenter
- Borrow a mountain bike and take a ride on our brand new track round Vejen Idrætscenter
A few activities may be occupied on a few days due to competitions or training camps.
Possibility of accommodation