For the season 2021 and as the only place in Denmark, we have extended the contents of our sports passport allowing children and parents to try sauna steam. Three times a day you can feel the heat, scents and comfort for 9 minutes (from calendar week 26-32). The steam master will compose the aromatic scents in the heat of the sauna for the day, allowing body and soul to relax. The access to Sauna Steam is in connection with the entrance to the swimming facilities.
Are you ready for a whole day with sports activities together with your family?
Carrying our red bracelet as a sports passport you and your family have access to all our activities. Put together your own activity day – just the way you feel like. Do some things together or do your respective things and meet for lunch. Exercise outside or inside and try out branches of sports you have no doubt never tried out before. We simply put all we have got at your disposal.
During the summer holidays our holiday sports guide welcomes you and introduces you to the possibilities of the day. You have free access to the changing rooms, lockers are available and a meeting point will be arranged in Vejen Idrætscenter, so that you find each other again.
Go on adventures in and round Vejen Idrætscenter:
- Use your feet and hands for e.g. beach volleyball, street basketball, petanque and mini golf
- Take a racket fight in badminton, squash. padel or tennis
- Participate in more than 30 different teams, e.g. step, pump training and ball training, cross fitness, yoga and dancing
- Take part in Easy Line, a combination of strength and fitness training, or Indoor Cycling (only adults and children above 140 cm)
- Pay a visit to the swimming baths with diving boards at 1, 3 and 5 m – if you dare!
- Try out the climbing wall, canoes and water playthings while the grown-ups relax in the spa bath
- Jump, try out trampoline and tumbling and do a somersault in the gymnasium
- Play table football and table tennis and jump on the outside jumping pillow
- Play in the jungle gym, play “the ground is poisonous” and play football on "Den røde plads" (the red square)
- Take a run on the athletics stadium or in the wood and do some training and elongation in the trainingpavilions
- Challenge the family in floorball or mini football on the synthetic field in front of Vejen Idrætscenter
- Borrow a mountain bike and take a ride on our brand new track round Vejen Idrætscenter
A few activities may be occupied on a few days due to competitions or training camps.