Poul Erik is a professional tourist guide. He know all the details in making a tour a great experience, meaning that you can relax and just enjoy the trip.
He can tell stories related to the Danish history, not like a lecture but as infotainment.
Suggestions for trips:
1½ hours walking tours:
- Walking tours in Skibelund Krat with the stories of the time when this was the old boarder to Germany
- Art tour with focus on the Danish sculpture artist Niels Hansen Jacobsen
- Citywalk in Vejen
5-6 hours bustrips:
- The 1864-boarder to Germany
- History of the Danish schools known as ‘Højskoler’
5-6 hours walking:
- Walking along the old boarder and ‘Kongeåen’
- Walking on the old ancient road ‘Hærvejen’
What to know before you book:
Up to 25 people in a group
Contact Poul Erik Rosenberg Jespersen through his webpages to get more information on the guided tours and prices: