Rødding independent Church
This whitewashed and tiled church, situated east of Rødding Folk High School, was built in 1909.
It consists of a three-sided apse, a short nave with a side nave on the south, and a west tower, the roof of which has definitely been inspired by the bell tower in Faaborg. In the apse is a fresco painting, and a smooth wooden cross adorns the altar.
In the font is a basin made in southern Germany about 1575, which depicts the Scouts of Canaan, and above this is a relief of a hart under a cross.
The church is closed Sunday after service.
Cycling route The Ancient Road Hærvejen 7 km